Friday, June 27, 2008

Fashion Photo Class: Session1

06.26.2008 | Otis, LOS ANGELES

I am taking fashion photo class at Otis College of Art and Design, the class instructor is amazing fashion photographer: James Stiles. Tonight is our first shooting time at the studio. It was quite uneven on shooting time, some people had longer shooting time than others, some just few clicks and then we ran out of time. I had an opportunity to work with and photograph Brand. He's quite talented in his posing and very fun to work with. Here're few of my favorites shots. Thanks Brand!





2 comments:

  1. Jacob, nice job with Brand! Mine didn't come out nearly as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gilbert. Brand is awesome. But again, I had enough time to shoot, without anyone ready to kick me out, :) Can't wait to see your other shots next 2 weeks in class! Yours should be fine too!

    ReplyDelete