Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trisha • Ricky: eSession

04.26.2008 | Old Town & City Hall, PASADENA


Trisha and Ricky, when Trisha called and asked me, "Jacob what do you do usually when you are doing eSession?" She caught me there for few seconds, since..., I don't really know the answer, :) Well, I guess lots of people wonders, what's actually going on during eSession photo shoot with Jacob. Honestly, 90% of my works, the credits go to the client. It's the bride and the groom. It's the people. They are the ones that make the pictures happen. I just clicked, clicked and clicked. I clicked for every moments they are in love. I clicked for every passions they feel towards each other. I told my bride and groom, it's not me that make the pictures happens, it's the two of you. Just feel the love between the two of you, show me the passion that you have for each other, remember the feelings that the two of you met for the first time, and the split seconds before you said "I Do"; I'll do my little magic capturing them on my camera then, :) Trisha and Ricky, thank you for letting me capture your moments and I'm looking forward to our 2nd eSession in the next few months.







No comments:

Post a Comment