Monday, July 28, 2008

Alyson • Johnny: eSession

07.27.2008 | Palace of Fine Arts, Presidio, Pier 1, SAN FRANCISCO


I had my first eSession in city of San Francisco yesterday. Thanks to both Alyson and Johnny for making this happens for me! Alyson, Yuri, and me left my galleries in Arcadia at 5:30am, straight to pick up Johnny in San Jose.

My make up artist, Yuri did the make up for Alyson at Johnny's apartment and then we are heading to San Francisco. First stop, Palace of Fine Arts, the rotunda area is currently under renovation. We spent a good 30 minutes there. Then, we found some abandoned building area in Presidio, I love abandoned buildings! More clicks2x there. Then we are heading to Baker Beach, but ouchhh..., the famous San Francisco's FOG greeted us there! Couldn't see the Golden Gate Bridge, then we are heading to the Pier 1. We finished the session about 7:00pm, and then all of us had a dinner and also my favourite's bobba tea at Clement Street! Heading back to San Jose to drop Johnny and straight back to my galleries in Arcadia. It was 4:30am when we finally arrived. I had a blast time.







No comments:

Post a Comment