Friday, August 29, 2008

Johanna • Christopher: the Boudoir

08.28.2008 | Rachel's Apartment, LOS ANGELES


It's my 3rd Boudoir photo session. We've finally made it! Johanna and Christopher, my bride and groom client, who resides in England, they arrived last week and today we're doing Johanna's Boudoir session. Their wedding day is this upcoming Saturday, I'm excited to work with these 2 lovely couples! Special thank you to Rachel, Johanna' sister for providing her beautiful apartment and all the help during the shots! My make up artist, Yuri did the make up for Johanna. We started at 6:00pm, the shooting lasted until almost midnight. Thank you Johanna for the opportunity and trust given to my Galleries and me. Looking forward to work with you and Christopher this Saturday! More postings in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment